Corporate Account Executive
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
With global recognition for being a Top Place to Work and incredible track record of internal promotions this really is an outstanding opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The successful candidate will have a proen track record of closing deals and exceed targets and have exposure working with technology partners through the Channel.
Excellent perks/benefits - game-changing share options an OTE of £80k but realistic possibility of getting to £100k OTE in Year 1
Awesome team, collaborative culture and with an exciting proposition within a rapidly growing market-place.
· Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
· Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business
· Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities with Mid-Market and SMB Accounts.
· Support marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
· Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions to communicate product and support needs.
· Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of the range of solutions on offer.
· Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using (url removed)
What we need
· 1-2 years' experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
· Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management
· Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
· Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
· Highly effective presentation and closing skills
· Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
· Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
Previously successful candidates have come from Inside Sales Representative / Inside Sales executive / Corporate Account Management from within the Technology sector.
Based in the heart of Reading our client are a 5-10 minute walk from Reading train station