Cloud Risk Assessment Specialist Cybersecurity
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The IT Security team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way information security is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank's strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course - More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist.
In this role, you will:
* Lead and support peers within the Cybersecurity function to define and implement an industry leading Cybersecurity Cloud Security Assessment Service that supersedes our constantly changing information security threats
* Provide key representation for and source of expertise on all issues with relevant subject matter
* Ensure adherence to the three lines of defence organisational model with clear lines of responsibility, accountability and segregation of duties
* Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organisational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
* Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to enhances the delivery of a Cybersecurity strategy to secure the bank's technology from the inside out
* Contribute to the overall definition of responsibilities and accountabilities of Cybersecurity within HSBC and build a team which supports the Cybersecurity model and defined strategy
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
* Experience delivering security risk assessment for Cloud and Internet facing applications.
* Experience with application development and security using DevOps, defining and implementing infrastructure pipelines security controls.
* Practical experience of working in cloud, with subject matter expertise of Cloud Security and implementing security controls on these platforms
* Experience across all major cloud service providers such as AWS, Google and Azure preferable.
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000BW5K.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc
Department for Education