Business Continuity Consultant
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
The role will be based in their impressive Canary Wharf office on a contractual basis.
The ISO 22301 consultant should have the:
* Ability to understand the business in terms of 'organization in motion'.
* Ability to understand business risks faced by them on a day to day basis
* Ability to identify continuity risks
* Ability to divide the organisation into logical groups to identify candidates for business continuity in a scale up manner
* Ability to perform a gap analysis on ISO 22301 requirements
* Ability to perform using a structured methodology business impact analysis (BIA).
* Ability to identify mission critical activities using a structured approach
* Ability to present management with multiple options of recovery
* Ability to seek management approval by presenting a risk based calculation
* Ability to define and document policy, procedures and specific measurements for each identified ISO 22301 processes.
* Ability to envisage and define plans considering events and outages. Event can be fire. And an outage is site outage.
* Ability to measure the maturity of ISO 22301 processes on a predefined scale, provide justification of the identified process
* Ability to advise and define multiple test scenarios as applicable to the organisation
* Ability to conduct training
* Ability to ensure the cross functional impact as a result of a newly implemented policy
Should you have the relevant experience and are open to contract position please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy