Lead Nurse - RMN / RNLD
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Lead Nurse for a state of the art mixed gender service based in Stevenage that provides a range of low & medium secure mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the key focus is on step down and rehabilitation.
We are looking for an Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with at least 1 years' experience in mental health, acute services, learning disabilities, personality disorders or rehabilitation who are looking to join an award-winning, CQC compliant service that delivers quality and effective healthcare in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Lead Nurse role - RMN / RNLD:
• Supervise the smooth running of the shift and deputising in the absence of the Ward Manager
• Take a lead role in clinical audit / governance on the ward and in the hospital
• Participating in ward rounds with GP's and other members of the MDT
• Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
Snapshot of the Package on offer for the Lead Nurse (RMN / RNLD) Opportunity:
• £38,024pa - £44,044pa plus Enhancements
• Free Hot Meals for all on shift
• Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
• Bi-Annual Salary Reviews
• Paid study leave & Financial Study Support
• Career development pathways through the inhouse Training Academy
• Mentorship Course available
• In house trainers who provide refresher courses every week
• RCNi membership
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with a passion for mental health you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Lead Nurse (RMN or RNLD) in this Outstanding facility, please either click APPLY or call Michael at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)