Bank Registered Nurse (RMN / RNMH / RNLD)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Delfryn is a 58-bed site, specialising in psychiatric rehabilitation for men and woman across site. It provides state-of-the-art facilities and multi disciplinary treatment programme designed to assist patients with return to independent living
The multi-disciplinary team at Delfryn is made up of medical, psychology, nursing and occupational therapy staff. These staff members work in partnership with the patient and with individual community teams to ensure that treatment programs match the patient's needs and expectations and the requirements of future community placement.
We are looking to recruit dynamic individuals to work with our patients at Delfryn. Applicants should have a positive outlook, be self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiative, although the team approach is essential.
The successful candidates will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you wish to speak with someone regarding this vacancy please call the recruitment team on (phone number removed).
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who are:
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities • Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please click on the 'apply now' link below
Interserve Healthcare Group