Bank RMN/RNLD Male Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet (from Jan '19)
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings & "Cycle to work" scheme
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Cedars is a 24-bed high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities and other complex needs. The hospital has a further two bed step-down service, allowing for further community integration and focus on daily living skills.
At Cedars our staff and individual ratio is an important element of our service. In joining our nursing staff at Cygnet Cedars, you'll become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as ambitious and patient-focused as you are
Cygnet Cedars has been rated as "outstanding" by the CQC.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the 'apply now' link below
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check