RMN/RNLD - Specialist Low/Medium Secure Hospital
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you will be joining a clinical team with a proven track record in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care. This particular service specialises in extended treatment and rehabilitation for male users (18+) sectioned under the Mental Health Act.
The modernised complex has facilities to house up to 52 service users across five wards - all Low Secure and Medium Secure.
The benefit and salary package provided to Registered Nurses is very competitive. You will be provided with an annual salary of up to £32,295 based on 37.5 hours per week. Additional benefits include:
* Various flexible working options
* Award-winning career development programme
* Support with NMC revalidation
* Enhanced clinical support within an experienced multidisciplinary team
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
To join the team as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you must:
* Have a passion for delivering exceptional care to service users
* Have an active NMC PIN
* Work collaboratively with other members of the health and social care team
This is an excellent opportunity for any Registered Nurse looking to join an established Mental Health service provider and will give you a platform to develop. If you would like to be considered for the role, please click APPLY or call Sam at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)
Civil Aviation Authority