Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Have you considered a career that offers you a chance to use your current skills in a different way? We have great opportunities available to become a PIP Assessor including full time training, a generous salary and some excellent benefits.
Full and part time roles available.
* To undertake face to face assessments using IT software to support clinical decisions.
* To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
* To be motivated, show commitment and be flexible at all times.
* Ensure that professional practice standards and 'best practice' are maintained in all areas of work.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Two years post registration experience.
* Ability to work to targets and specified standards.
* IT literate with experience of using a range of software.
* Broad based experience and assessment skills. Previous experience of disability assessment and experience of clinical decision making desirable (e.g. A & E, NHS Direct)
* Ability to multi-task demonstrating that you are able to listen, assess and take notes and have the confidence to control an assessment.
* Excellent salary of £32,000 - £35,000 per annum plus travel expenses
* Fixed hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with flexible working options
* 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
* Flexible employee benefits scheme and childcare vouchers
* Company pension and life assurance
* Excellent support with paid induction training and career development opportunities
For further information please call (phone number removed)
Local Care Force