Veterinary Nurse RVN
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is an established local Practice with years of quality service to the community.
They require a qualified Veterinary Nurse to make the step up to Senior Nurse with essential tasks and duties. This position is one for a growing Practice so progression and skills will be rewarded well.
You must have excellent and confident communication skills and be confident in discussing potentially complex veterinary treatments with customers, in simple and straightforward language, face to face, over the phone and in writing.
Education and experience
* Qualified as a RVN for at least 2 years.
* Previous experience within a veterinary practice.
* Ability to work autonomously.
We need people who are;
* able to work well under pressure and in the face of short deadlines;
* flexible and approachable, adapting and responding to team objectives at short notice;
* well organised and able to prioritise a workload of varied and important tasks; and
* able to work on their own with minimal supervision
Peterborough Regional College
City & County Healthcare Group