Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Targeting public and private sector businesses
* Create and execute digital strategy to drive leads via digital awareness
* Manage a direct report, running SEO/PPC and paid social campaigns
* Large company with 650 staff members whilst retaining a family feel, offering fantastic training opportunities
The role of Digital Marketing Manager is wide spanning, with a focus on PPC, SEO and paid social channels. You will also utilise email campaigns to support the major functions. The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Marketing and have a Senior Marketing Executive reporting in to them. You will sit amongst a wider team of 9 within the marketing department. Your primary objective will be to increase awareness of the brand and increase exposure, therefore driving leads and generating MQL's. The Digital Marketing Manager will also make use of Google Analytics to report on campaigns.
Responsibilities for the role of Digital Marketing Manager include:
* Manage a direct report - ensure they are upskilled, continuing to learn and grow
* Run PPC campaigns - incorporate A/B testing, analyse campaigns and continue to optimise
* Manage SEO campaigns - ensure website content is up to date and SEO friendly
* Mastermind social media campaigns, both paid and organic
* Extensive use of Google Analytics to report on campaigns, calculate ROI on conversion rates
To be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Manager, you must have:
* 5 years' experience B2B digital marketing
* Man management preferable
* A relevant degree in business or marketing is preferable
The company: This business are a leading business logistics company, delivering innovative logistical services to national and international clients. They actively take on and acquire smaller business, with an overall vision of extensive growth to elevate their existing status as market leader. Over the last 4 years, the company have won numerous awards from the likes of Ernst & Young and The Sunday Times. The company have an annual turnover of over £20 million.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager includes:
* Salary of £35-45k
* Sizeable company performance bonus
* Extensive list of further benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity