Tactical Planning Analyst
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
Hepworth House, Leeds
£18k - £25k depending on experience + benefits
Becoming a Tactical Planning Analyst with Capita Customer Management:
The role of the Tactical Planning Analyst will be to support the delivery of efficiency and effectiveness across all departments / accounts within remit, helping the operational business to flag issues / patterns / opportunities relating to performance and achievement against SLAs/KPIs.
The role will focus on day-to-day issue identification and resolution, actively using available management information and insight to drive improvement. Alongside performance improvement it is also imperative that the role be a positive and supportive intervention to ensure that FTE is operating at an optimum level.
What you will do:
* Effective management of work queues, across all customer channels
* Drive operational activity & performance
* Drive Intraday/real-time issue resolution and planning
* Identify & escalate issues around shift & schedule adherence
* Review, analyse, and report on various elements of planning & performance
* Liaise and interact with operational managers and other core account stakeholders in a collaborative manner, agreeing correct course of action to deliver achievement of SLAs.
* Where required, act as a support mechanism and link in with offshore teams and peers in order to deliver a collective & comprehensive planning approach.
* Track and manage workload across all relevant channels, in line with intraday plans, striving for optimal performance on each line of business as well as collectively.
* Provide performance updates and commentary to stakeholders throughout the working day and week.
* Complete ad-hoc staffing & scheduling amendments.
* Action authorised off the phone activity, shift changes, break & lunch amendments etc.
* Deliver Intraday reforecasts via use of relevant systems such as Aspect eWFM, assessing the impact on performance delivery, highlighting risks and opportunities.
* Maintain service level log / Incident reports to enable understanding of any variances to SLA and forecasted workload.
* Complete on-day & short-term reforecasts for all channels including full schedule optimisation.
* Create, develop, and deliver analysis to a wide range of stakeholders, ensuring high levels of communication & interaction.
* Ensure findings from real time analysis are fed through to the end to end planning process. Develop skills and expand knowledge across the wider planning team activities in support of this.
* Challenge and improve ways of working, highlighting non value-add activities, in order to drive efficiency, resulting in cost savings through reduction in FTE.
* Attend & contribute to relevant meetings with stakeholders across Planning, Operations, Support Teams, and Clients.
Your experience will include:
* Previous experience in a planning, or similar role, is desired
* Adaptability of approach - flexibility with a desire to achieve goals
* Excellent problem solving
* Great technical ability, particular with WFM systems (e.g. Aspect & CMS) and MS Excel
* Good knowledge of workforce management processes and principles
* Strong numerical background
* Strong proactive approach to work, with a can-do attitude
* Ability to build relationships and networks at all levels
* Great communicator, with excellent interpersonal ability
* Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
* Good commercial awareness
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate results to reflect quality and timely delivery
* Good understanding of call centre type statistics and systems
* Independence - required to work on own initiative and without supervision, expected to act independently
* Team work - required to integrate and work collaboratively within the planning team
About Capita Customer Management:
At Capita Customer Management we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
Customer Management are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check