Social Worker - Children's Services
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Connect2Staff (C2S) are recruiting Locum Social Workers for Local Authorities across the UK!
Gloucestershire are determined to work hard to keep children and families at the centre of everything they do, ensuring staff have the time to get to know families and provide the best intervention. To drive improvement they have made significant investment of time and money into their services.
If you could see yourself working as part of a Children's Team in Gloucestershire then please apply!
Candidates will ideally have:
* At least 2 years' experience of working as a Social Worker within a Children's Team
* HCPC registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
* Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
* Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance and professionalism in their work
* Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
* Full UK driving Licence
Benefits of working for Connect2Staff include:
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Social Worker knowledge
* Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
* Prompt and reliable payroll system
* Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in the above role, or any other in this location, please contact Lisa Hallinan on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or email a CV
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
CARING FOR COMMUNITIES AND PEOPLE