Children's Services - Court Social Worker
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
The perfect candidate will be experienced in working with children, young people and their families. They will have an understanding of developmental milestones for young people and have worked with young people and their families. You must know how to support, advise and guide parents who are currently having contact with their children during court proceedings.
The ideal candidate will need:
* Social work degree, or equivalent
* HCPC registered
* Experience of child protection
* Experience of court work
* Full UK driving license and vehicle
The benefits of working with Jack at Service Care Solutions:
* You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Jack at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed)