Care Assistant (nights)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for Care Assistants to work the night shift in our Residential and Nursing Home-Hammerwich Hall.
Hammerwich Hall is a 39 bedded home in Staffordshire which provides palliative care/Dementia nursing/convalescence and Parkinson's care.
The night shift is approx 20:00-08:00 and this role is approx 11 hours per week.
As a Care Assistant your day to day duties would include:
- Respecting the Client's dignity and privacy
- Assisting the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with Clients and families to deliver person centered care.
- Assisting with food and drink needs
- Assisting with moving and handling (if needed)
- Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
To thank you for your commitment and hard work you will receive:
- Free DBS check
- Competitive pay rates
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please contact our recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age