Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst (Automation)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst (Automation, Java, Cucumber, Selenium, BDD) - We are actively seeking a Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst to join a world-renowned company, specialising in Data and publishing, based in Oxford. As an experienced Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst, you will be responsible for executing Automation testing (including improving current frameworks) whilst working to improve and promote QA by coaching the rest of the team on best practice.
As the Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst you will have strong experience carrying out Automation testing using Java, BDD and Cucumber, while working in a collaborative environment. As a Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst you will be confident working with a variety of tools / frameworks within an Agile environment, and be able to demonstrate full ownership and the drive of Automation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer / QA Test Analyst to work for a globally renowned company that value QA and are expanding across all tech teams! You will use your skills to mentor and coach the existing team, and potentially move into management later down the line.
Skills and experience required for the Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst (Automation, Java, Cucumber, Selenium, BDD):
* Strong experience carrying out both Automation (with experience of driving and owning Automation, and building frameworks from scratch)
* Strong experience working with different tools, frameworks and development languages (Selenium WebDriver, BDD, Cucumber, Java)
* Good Java knowledge is essential.
* Strong experience working to Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
* Excellent communication skills are vital, with the ability to build relationships with the wider business.
* Previous experience working alongside the development, testing, QA and DevOps team (full lifecycle)
* Ability to mentor and coach junior QA's and Developers.
Senior QA Engineer / Test Analyst (Automation, Cucumber, Selenium, Java, BDD)
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £56,000 - £66,000 (depending on experience) + 10% bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy