Junior Software Developer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Full Time, Permanent
Are you a recent graduate wanting to get into the IT industry? Are you wanting to become a software developer? If yes then we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their extremely talented IT team, who they can train to become a Software Developer.
* Ensure day to day running of the ERP database systems
* Be proactive in performance tuning and optimisation to help improve database efficiency
* Implement and manage changes to the database
* Database User administration
* 1st line support for all Comtec End Users
* Must be a good communicator
* A team player is essential for this role, as well as being able to work independently
* Knowledge of BASIC or other BASIC dialects
* Experience with Linux and Linux management e.g. Webmin
This is a full time permanent Junior Software Developer position. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm, offering an annual salary between £17,500-£20,000
If this Junior Software Developer position sounds like you and you have the skills for the role, please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally