Content Manager – Dubai - IT/Internet
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
All reasonable relocation costs will be paid for by our client.
You will join an established marketing team and work closely with the SEO and content team. Your team brief will be to execute and deliver world-class strategies across multiple markets and languages.
As an experienced writer in direct response copywriting, you will work with various tools and lead commercial content on E-mail, Blog and Website. The right person will have a considered and successful method for advertising space. Be clear, concise, compelling and skilled in building the reader's trust. Be accomplished in designing and executing writing ideas with a unified tone of voice. Be purposeful and focussed on copy that leads the reader to a buying decision there and then in that very moment.
Our client offers a full-time job in a fast-moving, progressive environment within hosting, domain and related categories. A competitive salary with performance related incentives, participation in the company health insurance from your start date, paid holiday (30 calendar days yearly/22 business days), opportunities for career progression, a job in the vibrant city of Dubai that includes tax free income and help with an apartment for your first month until the relocation process is complete.
As a Commercial Content Manager, your daily duties will include:
- Producing sales copies across Marketing and e-Commerce.
- Enhancing Digital Marketing messaging for higher click-through-rate.
- Optimising website and order flow messaging for optimized conversion rates
- Crafting outgoing e-mail drip campaigns (marketing) and transactional campaigns (notifications, transactionals, generic campaigns)
- Aligning all communication across channels with promotional activities, campaigns and core values
- Taking complete ownership of email communication with customers.
To be a successful Commercial Content Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to write exceptional copy for both marketing and website.
- Understand the notion that good advertising is defined by actual revenue.
- To be well-versed in marketing software and e-mail tools.
- A proven track record in writing for email and other marketing channels.
- A proven track record in writing effective sales copy for website landing pages.
- Proficiency in various e-mail campaigns such as drip campaigns and transactional campaigns.
- Analytical in nature and has experience with Google Analytics.
In return for this commercial managerial role, you will receive an equivalent salary of £51,000 - £63,000 per annum plus relocation costs covered.
To apply for this managerial role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.