Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Digital Management Llc
The employer is the world's first end-to-end mobility company.
- Take ownership and manage existing/new accounts/logos
- Fosters Deep Senior Account Relationships
- Grow our account management team into strategic thinking
- Proactively leads a strategic account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones to maintain high customer satisfaction rating that meet company standards.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs.
- Execute initiatives that address customer needs that have been validated.
- Sales and growth
- Responsible for us to grow our key accounts
- Define and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume in assigned accounts
- Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of experience in account management and/or consultancy
- Fluent in English, additional languages a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations
- Advanced knowledge in Google suite
- Highly organized and accurate attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment and manage competing demands
NBC Sports Group