Fire and Security Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Leicester- Covering Midlands Patch
£28,000 - £32,000 + Pension + Van + Good working hours + Overtime + Training
Excellent opportunity for a Fire & Security Engineer to get into a role that will provide plenty of training and the option to work lots of overtime to increase earnings.
Fantastic chance to work in a varied and interesting role with excellent training to help you progress within the company.
This long established company work across a range of different sectors and in this case provide complete Fire and Security solutions to customers across the UK.
In this role you will cover a midlands patch and carry out service and maintenance to a full range of commercial and domestic security systems.
This position would suit a Security Engineer looking for training, progression and overtime.
- Installing or maintaining and servicing commercial and domestic Intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems and Access control systems
- Training given in-house on weaker areas
- You will have relevant experience in at least one of the following: Alarms/Fire Alarms/CCTV/Access Control
- You will need relevant electrical experience
- Looking to be trained up to become a highly skilled Alarm Engineer
Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Commercial, Domestic, Intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems, Access control systems, Leicester
If you are interested and think that you meet the job criteria, then apply or contact Adrian Doyle
PDA Search & Selection
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd
ISS Facilities Security