Service Engineer - CNC
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
You will be ideally be based in Northern England, any of the following locations ideal: Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Pontefract
Circa £27,000 + Bonus (£2.5k to £3k) + Overtime + Expenses + Company Car + Private Healthcare + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you from a background in CNC maintenance/service looking for a Field based role where you will be trained up and will become an expert in the industry?
On offer is the chance to join a company that heavily invest in their employees where you will receive training through their award winning training programmes.
The company specialise in supplying, installing and servicing high performance CNC Machinery and they are looking to continue in their expansion. You would become part of the existing team and keep to the high standards set.
You will be responsible for Servicing and carrying out maintenance on a range CNC machinery.
- Servicing and maintaining CNC Machinery
- Carrying out both reactive and planned maintenance
- Mostly regional work but there will be staying - all expenses paid
- Initial in-house training and then shadowing an experienced engineer
- Knowledge and experience of CNC Machinery
- Looking to progress into Field Service Engineering
- You will be based in Northern England: Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Pontefract
Maintenance, Service Engineer, Service, Engineer, CNC Service, CNC Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, CNC, Machining, Maintenance, CNC Maintenance, Leeds, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Pontefract
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone