Lead Electronics Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
£50,000 - £58,000 + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Contributory Pension + Further Company Benefits + Relocation Assistance if needed
Are you an experienced Electronics Design Engineer looking to play a key role within an industry leading state of the art company who are going from strength to strength?
On offer is the opportunity to join the company who heavily invest in their employees offering an excellent salary and benefits package and extensive career development opportunities.
The organisation are industry leaders in the development and manufacturing of systems which are used in a wide variety of industries including renewable energy, fundamental research, microelectronics, life sciences and medicine.
This will suit an ambitious Electronics Design Engineer who is looking to work with high-tech equipment and join a company who focus on their employee's career development.
- Designing electronic circuits and assemblies from concept to production release and maintenance
- Testing and reporting results into the Development team
- Debugging, simulation and validation of electronic and system designs
- Mix of electronic design experience in microcontroller, digital and analogue circuit design
- Ideally experienced in Schematics Capture and PCB Design Tools
- Experience in CPLD and FPGA Designs, using VHDL highly desirable
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone