Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Burton - on Trent
£22,000 - £25,000 + Company Benefits + Progression + 4 x Annual Salary Life Insurance + 4-6% Matched Pension + Payment of Professional Membership + 32 days' Annual Leave
Are you a graduate with a relevant Geologist Degree looking to join a fast growing company where you will become an expert in the industry whilst offering you career progression?
On offer is the opportunity to play in integral role in the company's success and eventually progressing and taking lead on a range of projects.
This is a well-established company that have huge aspirations and are looking to expand with turnover increasing year on year. They specialise in Geotechnical Assessment and Site Investigations. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and has a relevant degree to add to their already talented team.
This would suit an ambitious Geotechnical Engineer looking for a high responsibility but rewarding role looking to take the next step up in your career.
- Assist with day to day work on projects and client liaison.
- Initial Site work for Project scope and meeting clients
- Assisting in the remediation and validation works
- Industry experience is helpful but not essential
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standard industry procedures
- Looking to be an integral part of a growing company that offers a good work life balance
- Commutable distance of Burton - on - Trent
Geologist Engineer, Contaminated Land, Contamination, Geotechnical, Engineer, Geology, Consultant, Waste Management, Site investigations, Project Planning, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Burton upon Trent
If you are interested and think that you meet the job criteria, then apply or contact Adrian Doyle
Elevation Recruitment Group
Enterprise Recruitment Ltd