Service/ installation Engineer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
You will need to be based within a commutable distance of Birmingham
Covering a Midlands patch only
£22,000 - £30,000 + Pension + Van + Good working hours + Overtime + Training
Are you an Engineer with a background in Alarms/CCTV looking for a role where you can increase your earnings through overtime whilst only covering a local patch?
On offer is the chance to join a well-established and successful company that have a great reputation for looking after employees in a Monday to Friday role.
This role is with a well-established organisation that rarely lose staff and have a great reputation in their industry with over 40 years' experience. They want to continue to in their success and are looking for an engineer to add to their highly skilled team.
This would suit an engineer ideally with experience in alarm (systems, CCTV systems and Access control systems, fire alarms all beneficial)
- Installing or maintaining and servicing commercial and domestic Intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems and Access control systems
- Training given in-house on weaker areas
- 40 Hours, Monday to Friday (core hours 9.00 am-5.00pm) with call outs
- You will have relevant experience in at least one of the following: Alarms/Fire Alarms/CCTV/Access Control
- You will need relevant electrical experience
- Looking to be trained up to become a highly skilled Alarm Engineer
Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Commercial, Domestic, Intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems, Access control systems, Birmingham
If you are interested and think that you meet the job criteria, then apply or contact Adrian Doyle
Kevin Edward Associates
Wearwell (UK) Ltd