Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
4 on 4 off shift - Rotating Days and Nights
£34,602 + Excellent Overtime Rates (over £40,000) + Pension + 20 days holiday + Relocation Allowance if needed
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for the opportunity to join one of the top food processing firms in the UK with the opportunity to dramatically increase your yearly earnings with overtime?
This is an exciting to time to join the company as they are currently heavily investing back into their site as they continue to go from strength to strength. You will also receive over half the year off through working hours and holiday entitlement on top of that.
The organisation is one of the largest independent food processors in the UK and are continuing to grow year-on-year. They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability selling to blue chip clients and are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to add to their team.
This is a permanent position offering job security joining a highly skilled team of Maintenance Engineers.
- Reporting to the Engineering Team leader, you will be a member of a team of multi-disciplined maintenance and service engineers
- Responsible for machine breakdowns to ensure maximum efficiency of the production process
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- 4 on 4 off Shift - Rotating Days and Nights
- Previous maintenance experience on processing plant machinery
- Strong electrical maintenance background
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Food Manufacturer, Maintenance Engineer, Peterhead, Boddam, Mintlaw, Ellon, Methlick, Fraserburgh, Aberdeen, Scotland.
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone
Rise Technical Recruitment
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited