Principal Civil/Structural Engineer (Chartered or near)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Penguin Recruitment
Salary up to £60,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Principal Civil/Structural Engineer (Chartered or near) to join a well-established, Civil and Structural consultancy across offices in Yorkshire. Our client is looking for someone to run new projects and assist in leading a design team. Current workload is varied and interesting and includes large housing schemes, heavy civils, apartments, offices, multi-storey carparks, industrial etc. - mostly steel framed buildings or concrete / masonry design. Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, clear options for significant career progression, flexible benefits including pension contribution, healthcare and discretionary bonus schemes and more.
In order to be considered for this Principal Civil/Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Chartered or near (ICE/IStructE)
* You will have gained experience working on a mix of civil/structural ventures
* Ideally you will have experience working using steel, concrete and masonry.
* You will be happy to assist the Director in leading small design teams
Working as a Principal Civil/Structural Engineer you will;
* Work on projects from inception through to completion stage
* Assist the Director in running design teams
* Client liaison meetings
* Generate calculations, reports and specifications
Commutable locations for this Principal Civil/Structural Engineer role include; Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Harrogate, York and Hull.
In order to discuss this Principal Civil/Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV
Nigel Frank International