Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Randstad Sourceright
Communisis is in the business of Customer Communications. The company is headquartered in London and offices across the UK and EMEA.
Communisis has over 200 years of industry experience in marketing, transactional and regulatory multi-channel customer communications. We enable major brands and service industries to communicate effectively and scalably with their customers using the channel of their choice.
We support our customers across every step of the value chain from the initial strategy, planning & design through to execution and monitoring.
* Product - be obsessed with Product Management, bringing forward the latest thinking to challenge and improve our approach.
* Productisation - deliver full productisation of an allocated range of products from the Connect™ platform.
* Product Specification - own the creation and maintenance of the internal product specifications, closing gaps where needed and creating alignment across the product range to drive commercial benefits.
* Market - be fascinated by Technology, digital communications and all things product.
* Innovation - turn that market fascination into innovative product concepts to present to the Product Board.
* Product Development - use our product development framework to help turn those concepts into commercially driven proposals, business cases and ultimately launch plans.
* Pricing & Commercials - create pricing models using best practise Tech product pricing methodologies, agree cost allocation, margins and revenue forecasts.
* Proposition - work with sales, marketing and wider internal stakeholders to build the product and value proposition - creating differentiation in the marketplace.
* Product Launch - be the product champion who launches new ranges, via roadshows and briefings, and ensures new developments are successfully embedded.
* In-life Product Management - monitor, analyse and maintain the product range
* Collaborate - work closely with Product Delivery and Marketing colleagues, plus frequent engagement with a wide range of internal stakeholders
* Extensive experience in a commercial Product Management role within a B2B environment.
* Background or strong interest in technology innovation and digital communications
* Commercial acumen, with experience of pricing Tech products
* Excellent creative writing and presentation skills
* Software product experience
* Client engagement
* Project management and co-ordination of product development activity
The Medical Protection Society Limited
Link Asset Services