Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Randstad Sourceright
Communisis is in the business of Customer Communications. The company is headquartered in London and offices across the UK and EMEA.
Communisis has over 200 years of industry experience in marketing, transactional and regulatory multi-channel customer communications. We enable major brands and service industries to communicate effectively and scalably with their customers using the channel of their choice.
We support our customers across every step of the value chain from the initial strategy, planning & design through to execution and monitoring.
* Develop and communicate Product Roadmaps
* Monitor progress and report on risks and issues affecting realisation of the roadmap.
* Work closely with internal teams and business partners to identify and maximise opportunities to use information, process and technology to improve products.
* Validate and consolidate business requirements.
* Create and manage the product development backlog.
* Design and document processes / workflows and make appropriate technical recommendations that will positively impact user experience, operational efficiency, reduce risk and improve profitability.
* Analyse and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including use cases, user journeys, workflows, wireframes, requirement specifications and functional specifications.
* Support in quality assurance according to specifications, ensuring acceptance criteria are well documented.
* Running user workshops, gathering requirements from users.
* Support project planning by clearly communicating product pipeline and lead times for required capabilities/features.
* Review documentation to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical designs and architectures.
* Provide consultancy and SME inputs to solutions, account, consultancy and sales teams by inputting into RFP's, presentations, quotes and consultation exercises.
* Provide analysis and expertise to support the product management team in product pricing and commercial definition.
* Present proposals to approvals board when required for sign off on new products and features.
* Liaise with enterprise architecture and technical architects to ensure architecture frameworks support product needs.
* Undertake research into relevant technologies, legislation, and industry activity pertaining to the product.
* Deputise for the Head of CCM Product Delivery as required.
* Excellence in building user-centred solutions
* Working with architecture functions
* Working with development teams
* Working in an Agile environment
* Development experience
* UX/UI design