Repair Lift Engineer
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Axis
What are we looking for?
Axis is currently seeking an experienced Repair Lift Engineer to join our busy repair team to cover a territory across Hampshire and Dorset.
As a qualified Repair Lift Engineer you will be expected to:
- Use your technical ability to read drawings
- be responsible for planned repair work across a territory, ranging from minor to major repairs and small modifications to larger refurbs
- work on a mixture of contractual repairs and quoted repair work
- liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship
You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, J-Module or equivalent and have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes of equipment, demonstrating that you can apply lift engineering principles to achieve continual lift operation.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Basic Salary + Overtime + Allowances
- A real commitment to career progression
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us….
Over our 25 years of trading, Axis has secured an impressive client base and delivered contracts of varying size and value. Our impressive portfolio now exceeds 3000 units, growing daily and includes blue-chip companies, national institutions, hotels, local authorities and banks. We offer complete design builds of installations to bespoke requirements, such as our Inclinator at the Millennium Bridge in London; as well as maintenance contracts, service contracts and complete refurbishments to existing elevators. We boast a proven track record of reliability and longevity, conforming to the highest British Standards and Lift Regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lift engineer who is looking to develop their career with a leading subsidiary business. We are interested in receiving applications from Service Lift Engineers, Installation Lift Engineers, Repair Lift Engineers, Modernisation Lift Engineers, Lead Engineers or Principle Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Hampshire and Dorset.
Axis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful