PHP Web Developer (Mid Level or Senior)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented PHP Web Developer to join a well established and really well regarded global brand based in Reading. A fantastic opportunity to work within a very employee focussed organisation using your PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and JQuery - The opportunity exists for PHP Developers with 2 years+ experience
Your role will involve further developing the impressive PHP based websites for this global household brand. You will be working alongside a really impressive and inspirational team of PHP developers. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with key people within the organisation - ultimately becoming a core part of the team.
To be considered, the successful PHP Developer will have:
* Proven experience in developing PHP based applications
* At least 2 years + programming skills and experience of PHP, HTML, CSS and experience of any MVC Frameworks (ideally though not essentially Symfony)
You will also have:
* Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative.
* First-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
* Awareness and pride in ensuring client satisfaction.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV or call for more details
KM Education Recruitment Ltd