Field IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
About the role:
Our new IT Support/Field Support Analyst role is best suited to candidates who have strong customer facing skills and good general IT knowledge. The position will be mostly field based, with some remote and telephone support work when required.
Main Duties & Experience:
* Provide support across the estate. Predominantly this will be within a Microsoft
* Identify root causes of recurring
* Respond to, take ownership of and resolve
* Drive continuous improvements and deliver the best
* Be involved with project roll-outs (deploying new devices)
* Managing your time and workload
* Communicate with customers, in a clear understandable
As our new IT Support/Field Support Analyst you will…
* Have working experience of Windows Server Core Services (AD, DNS, DHCP, and File Services).
* Have experience using Windows Desktop operating systems in a network
* Have an understanding of Office 365 and Email
* Have good oral and written communication
* Hold a full UK Driving
* Successfully complete an enhanced DBS
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience of SPAM/Web filtering and broadband
* Experience of Apple
* Experience of IT in an education
* Experience in a field-based
* Experience supporting Schools, Colleges or universities.
* Proactive, organised and professional.
* Hungry to progress in IT and learn new skills
* Excellent communication skills, positive and approachable.
The company offers an excellent friendly environment with exposure to develop new and existing skills as well as progression for the right candidates.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider