Support Worker - Residential Childcare
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children's needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Support Worker you will be making a huge difference to lives of children with disabilities and those who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
·Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
·Helping the young people to over come difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from fulfilling their potential
·Recording the young persons activity & reporting key aspects of their care
·Promoting the young persons independence and developing their life skills
Whilst the role has it's challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with offer incomparable job satisfaction. Could this be you?
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following:
· 6 months experience working with young people with disabilities and challenging behaviours (Essential)
· Full driving license (Essential)
· Social Care related qualification (Preferred)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
· Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
· On-going career progression including the opportunity to complete the Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
· Flexible working hours
· Generous Holiday entitlement
· Minimum 2% pension contributions
· Extensive in-house training
If this could be you, please don't hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check