Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be working in a fantastic and luxurious care home, for a company who put the needs of the residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
We have the following contracts available -
* Care assistant - NIGHTS 33hrs - £8.70 per hour (Full Time 3 x 12 hours 8pm-8am, 1 hour unpaid breaks, Inc. alternate weekends)
* To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
* One Year minimum experience of working in a social care environment is preferred, but not essential.
* Ideally have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care, this is preferred, but not essential.
* A willingness to develop new skills is essential if you have no experience of previous care work.
* £8.70 per hour
* Permanent Contract
* Excellent public transport links and central location.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful