Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful applicant will be exposed to all parts of the development cycle from initial specification all the way through to final delivery. Further responsibilities will include resolving issues with existing software, and also developing and testing the company's core products.
Role Specific Skills
* 3 years or more commercial experience, and good knowledge of Java
* Previous experience developing, using a Java Web Framework.
* Previous experience working on major projects using either Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ
* Has a good knowledge of Hibernate ORM
* Previous experience of development within a Linux environment
* Experience working with a source control system - ideally 'Subversion' or 'git'.
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of MySQL or a similar database.
* Experience using CSS and SASS in styling Web Applications
* Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks
* Experience of working with the AWS, APIs.
* Has previously experience working in an Agile software development methodology
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced developer to challenge their existing skills within a fast-paced and very dynamic working environment. A competitive salary is offered, plus other benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply at your earliest convenience
Murray Recruitment Ltd
PDA Search & Selection
Prudential UK & Europe