Salesforce Support Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: London - E18QS
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim - turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Professional and Healthcare sectors. We enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge. Our services are underpinned by our core values of enhancing, enabling, collaborating and innovating.
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are an experienced Salesforce Manager who wants to become a key member of our Salesforce project team
Main Purpose of Role
So, what will you be doing…?
You'll take responsibility for supporting our company's Salesforce Cloud instance, support, ensuring a quality service to colleagues and working closely alongside the Salesforce Solution Architect and Administrator to ensure efficinency at all times.
The solution has over 350 current users and continues to grow therefore you will need to have a good understanding of the overall design of the application, mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements and implementing those solutions.
You'll need to be a strong team player that is able to manage a team effectively and collaboratively along with being a quick thinker, able to multi-task, have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. The ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues to the Salesforce Administrator is key.
Key elements include:
- Lead a Salesforce support team to track, manage and resolve inbound support requests according to the SLA
- Assess and prioritise requests, partnering with the solution architect to escalate issues where appropriate.
- Responsible for user maintenance and organisation hierarchies
- Develop and continually enhance a Salesforce training plan, prepare training materials and provide continual formal and informal knowledge transfer.
- Continually engage with users to understand how they use the system, issues they encounter and ways the system can be enhanced to increase and improve adoption.
- Work with colleagues to build and update reports and dashboards as required.
- Participate in system testing of system enhancements
- Maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the functionality and solution architecture and stay current on Salesforce integration tools and best practices as implemented by the solution architect/administrator
- Create and enable best practices and governance measures for support of the solution
- Provide regular, meaningful KPIs on Support
- Please be aware that some national and international travel may be required.
Skills and Experience Required:
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
We know it's not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
You will also need:
- Support experience and subject matter expertise in the Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Comfortable and able to work with and build relationships with users, stakeholders and senior management to continually be aware of the business challenges.
- A strong manager, able to work unaided but equally works well in a project team.
- Practical, logical, with a flexible approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members, and ability to build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members
- Willingness to foster new ideas and concepts
- Able to travel nationally and internationally and to work outside of normal contracted hours at times