Junior IT Tech Support
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
As Junior IT Tech Support you will assist our IT team with all technical enquiries to ensure that our teams in both the field and office staff are technically equipped to undertake their roles efficiently. Over time you will gain in depth knowledge of key software and systems. With the opportunity to develop your skill and experience with up to date technologies and play an important part in completing IT projects.
You will work alongside the IT team with responsibilities including, however not limited to:
* 1st, 2nd & 3rd line technical support for all desktop, server, mac and mobile platforms
* General user and computer administration, asset management and maintenance.
* Website and intranet maintenance and administration.
* Configuration and support of proprietary and in house systems
* Procurement of equipment, peripherals and consumables with asset management
* Manage, monitor and maintain system backups
* Assist with network and server support including but not limited to Windows server Active Directory infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IIS, Email, SharePoint intranets and Wifi infrastructure.
* Contribute to PAT testing
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
* Excellent telephone and written communication is a must.
* Exhibit a positive, proactive approach, possessing significant problem solving capabilities
* Experience with Microsoft desktop, Android and iOS mobile platforms
* High level of proficiency with MS Office and Google Drive environments
* Wired and Wireless Networking experience, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPNs desirable
* A team player, demonstrating the ability to learn and adapt to change in a fast paced environment with the ability to deliver on individual projects.
* Any SQL /TSQL, SSRS database maintenance and administration experience
* Knowledge of VMWare.
* Manage, prioritise and execute tasks well under pressure.
This is a full time position located at Gekko's offices in Newbury
To be part of an award winning team in a role that offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience apply today
Revorec Recruitment solutions
Nigel Frank International