Salesforce Technical Architect
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: London - E18QS
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim - turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Professional and Healthcare sectors. We enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge. Our services are underpinned by our core values of enhancing, enabling, collaborating and innovating.
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are a Salesforce expert who is a strategic thinker with a strong interest in the future of technology and how it can benefit a business.
You also have a solid understanding of business. You are comfortably able to work with and build relationships with users, stakeholders and senior management to continually be aware of the business challenges.
You are a strong manager who is able to work unaided but equally works well in a project team.
Finally you are practical, logical and have with a flexible approach with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
So, what will you be doing…?
As a Technical Architect at Wilmington plc you are responsible for the overall design of the application, mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements and implementing those solutions.
You will work within the Salesforce Project Team taking resposibility for end to end design and administration, liaising closely with third party Salesforce vendors and working alongside the Salesforce Support Manager.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
We know it's not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
You will also need:
- Degree in Business, or appropriate business experience that shows equivalent talent
- Sufficient administration experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Marketing, Service and Platform clouds etc.) and relevant Salesforce certification
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (custom development, integration, etc.)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and app exchange apps
- Experience with Agile development methods and practices
- Willingness to foster new ideas and concepts
- Ability to mentor and coach team members, and ability to build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members