IT Help Desk Agent
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you a motivated, career-driven professional looking for your next role?
If you answered yes then this is the opportunity for you, based at our Leeds Thorpe Park Office this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of our I.T team in a rapidly expanding part of our business.
Established in 2006 an online household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. Reporting to the Head of I.T the principal responsibility of the role is to provide hardware / software support across the various used systems as well as providing application support. This will include investigating and resolving issues and assisting users via remote desktop technologies.
• To determine whether issues are due to system failure, hardware failure or user error.
• To determine issues requiring 3rd party support.
• To determine issues requiring escalation due to priority or age and escalate such issues as required.
• Assist users with application or software enquiries.
• Monitor regular functions to ensure that they are running as required.
• To determine whether proposed system enhancements provide the required functionality.
• To determine whether proposed system enhancements introduce other issues.
• Provide feedback to developers on ways to improve systems or services based on common issues or user feedback.
• Prepare and setup hardware / software for deployment to end users.
• Produce weekly reports on incidents and resolutions.
• Work within the regulatory and legal framework including G.D.P.R. Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent administration skills • Excellent communication & organisational skills
• Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated • Good judgment & decision making skills
• Ability to analyse and interpret data • Ability to work to deadlines
• Familiarity with Active Directory & Group Policy
• Familiarity with MDM ( Microsoft Intune ) or similar
• Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud based environments such as Azure, Azure AD, Intune and Office365.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Familiarity with SQL based reporting
• Familiarity with installing Windows and Windows based applications
• Knowledge of the Phoenix system and operating processes
• Understanding of G.D.P.R rules and regulations for technology
• Familiarity with Microsoft Power Apps
• Excellent OTE opportunities
• 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
• Contributory Pension Scheme
This role is based at our in Leeds Thorpe Park office and the hours of work will cover shift patterns between the following; 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday - Saturday ( with some requirement to be on call for out of hours support) 37.5 hours over a rota'd basis This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced environment, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes .
IT Help desk Agent, Leeds£ (Apply online only) per annum