Registered Mental Nurse
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
We are recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in their services on the border of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
As a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) you will be working very closely with the senior management in place to make sure that the level of service being offered is to the highest standard.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
* Delivering an excellent standard of person centred care to people with Mental Health needs, Personality disorders and Challenging behaviours
* Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
* To provide hands on nursing with additional responsibilities for ensuring the sustainability of high quality, personal centred care
* To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
* Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
* Offer support and guidance to all of care and support staff in each package
* Conducting team and client meetings
The ideal candidate for a Registered Mental Health Nurse will need to be:
* Registered Nurse ( RMN) with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
* Experienced in working with people: Mental Health needs, Personality disorders and Challenging Behaviours.
* Commutable via own transport to Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Excellent organisation & leadership skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This role is a Monday - Friday 09.00 -17.00 with on- call duties (On a Rota Basis)
Our client has a fantastic reputation within the Mental Services and has a growth plan in place for the next 2/3 years which will see the company grow by 50% so there is going to be a huge amount of career development for the right person!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call (phone number removed) to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice