Registered General / Mental Health / LD Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY UP TO £17.75 per hour weekday and up to £18.75 per hour weekends (doe)
* BAGSHOT (GU19)
* EXCEPTIONAL NURSING AND NEURO REHABILITATION CARE CENTRE
* DAYS OR NIGHTS SHIFTS
* MUST HAVE CURRENT NMC PIN NUMBER
Beautiful Nursing and Neuro - Rehabilitation Care Centre, provides quality care in a very friendly, comfortable and warm environment, based in Bagshot (GU19).
Their exceptional Nursing and Care Teams ensure that the adults vulnerable service users can live a better quality of life, by receiving unparalleled level of care, stimulation and social interaction that improves their overall health and wellbeing.
Our client is currently recruiting Registered General / Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, with NMC PIN number, for days or nights shifts. Your job purpose is to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalized standard of care, which meets the service users. The care delivered, will be to a high standard.
Registered General / Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD responsibilities will include the following:
* Responsible for the total care of all residents
* To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans
* Providing the highest level of personal care
* To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care
* To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed
To maintain and keep accurate nursing records
In return, our clients will offer Registered General / Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
* Very competitive rate of pay
* Regular paid Training
* Free Uniforms
* Regular development and lots more
* Private healthcare scheme (after successful probation)
* Opportunity to work for an award winning care centre
For an immediate interview, please call or email Care First Recruitment on (Apply online only) (office hours) or (Apply online only) (evenings and weekends).
Registered General / Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD