Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
They are currently implementing a new data warehouse and this role would focus primarily on the delivery of this project, mainly around risk and finance data initially but in the future would broaden to include operational and sales data.
Main duties will include: -
* Acting as a facilitator for the agile development team.
* Managing the process of how information is exchanged and ensure the development team meet agreed deliverables.
* Helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during a specific period of time.
* Helping the team reach consensus during the daily scrum.
* Helping the team stay focussed and follow the agreed upon rules for the daily scrum.
* Removing obstacles that are impeding the team's progress.
* Protecting the team from outside distractions.
* Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
The successful person will have at least 3 years' previous experience in a Scrum Master role, ideally within data projects. This must have included leadership/facilitator responsibilities.
You will have experience of facilitating Scrum ceremonies and any artefacts (i.e. scrum boards, user stories etc) and you must have a Scrum Master certification
De Facto IT Ltd
If Recruitment Ltd
Right Time Recruitment
Nigel Frank International
Pytec IT Recruitment