Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The Developer's Key responsibilities-
- Support the public facing IT infrastructure of the business
- Deliver automation and monitoring of services
- Support the complete project lifecycle
Essential tech experience-
- Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of automation concepts and technologies
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
Why you should apply for this job?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- There is also fantastic career progression and training opportunities available!
To apply for this position as a Developer, please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ellie on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants
West Herts College