Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Anonymous
Excited to get the opportunity to join a business at the launch of its commercial product?
We have a Product Manager role in a business at a pivotal point in their products development - this could be a unique opportunity for you to make leaps and bounds into your desired career.
You will be a Product Owner / Product Manager who will grow to understand and own the developing product's commercial growth. Owning the product roadmap and helping us navigate as this growing product goes from strong conception to successful commercial and continually transforming product.
This product is at a pivotal point of development and will need a strong Product Owner / Product Manager that is able to has the capacity to learn about our tech that is pushing current tech limits, exploring new functionalities and also have the foresight to see the future opportunities for the product.
You will be comfortable of negotiating through ambiguous environments, able to adapt to a business that is in the midst of a huge scaleup and will need someone with a logical and data focused mindset to be able to navigate through uncertain areas.
To succeed as a Product Manager (Product Owner), you will;
* Have an enthusiastic approach to learning and consistently curious and looking for further opportunities to explore and understand
* Be able to manage the short term roadmap of a young Product - able to advise away from some of the common pitfalls of the development process or commercial standing
* Able to collaborate with a team of strong communicators - ensuring you are working closely with your BA, dev team and other parts of the business, as well as, external parties
* Have experience of working very closely to the dev team, able to understand their agile process and can understand the difficulties they have with developing for this product
* Be fully accountable, not 'throwing things over the fence' and hoping for the best, but following up and staying available for clarification so you are able to correct and direct the development and progression of this product
In turn you will have endless opportunities to progress, get the opportunity to wear different hats, become very fluent with the commercial aspects of Product Manager role and own this journey, as well as having the chance to develop an understanding of several different industries.
If you are ready for a step up into a Product Manager role where you truly have no limits, then this is the one for you!
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the Business Analyst job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy