Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
One of the nation's leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner to join the highly skilled team at their private hospital in Haringey.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
* Day shifts only
* Private healthcare plans
* A company pension plan and life assurance
* A generous annual leave allowance
* Ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression within a leading international healthcare organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
* Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
* Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (Apply online only)