Qualified Dental Nurse /Receptionist
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Great new opportunity has just become available for a Experienced Dental Receptionist to join well established dental practice in Twickenham Area
Our Client is looking for someone who is reliable, friendly with excellent communication skills and is a team player.
If this sounds like you please apply now!
Position: Experienced Dental Receptionist
Rate: Based on experience
Days/ Hours: Mon - Fri 8/8.30am - 5.30pm
Start date: ASAP - immediate interviews
* At least 1 year of recent Dental Reception experience
* Knowledge of OrthoTrack
* Professional and Well Presented
* Fluent in English (written and oral)
* Have a can do attitude
* Be willing to learn and progress
* Be confident and use own initiative
* Team player
* Immediate interviews
* Work within a beautiful dental practice with friendly staff
* Opportunity to work in a modern and busy practice
* Practice adheres to high standards
* Great pay - depending on experience
** There will be opportunity to grow your career and take on extra responsibilities.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED DENTAL RECEPTIONIST WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR RECENT EXPERIENCE.
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic, organised with excellent English Dental Nurse with Reception Experience looking for a new role, please apply now
Aditionla application Questions, answers to be included in a cover note:
* How many years of Receptionist experience do you have?
* How many years of OrthoTrack experience do you have?
Due to high volume of CV's we are unable to respond to all applicants. If we do not contact you within seven days please consider your application as unsuccessful.