Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* Care Coordinator - Nottingham
* £20,000 per annum
* Part of HSG's Leadership Academy
* Ongoing professional development
* Colleague celebration fund
* £150 Golden Hello!
Liz Goldhawk and her team in our Nottingham branch are looking for a passionate, super organised and self-motivated individual to join them in providing the very best care with the very best people. The Nottingham branch, based in the heart of the local community, are on their HSG mission to provide the very best personalised care that customers recommend to their family and friends, commissioners prefer for their citizens, self funders select for themselves and our colleagues are proud of.
Joining our busy team as a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for organising packages of care for people in the local community and ensuring that our team of community colleagues are assigned to deliver that care in the most efficient way. A great HSG Care Coordinator is someone who is able to build strong working relationships with the local authority, understand the needs of the customers we provide for and can build a reliable team of community carers who are passionate about their jobs. The latter will mean interviewing and bringing new people into the team and providing meaningful supervision as they progress along their community carer journey.
Whilst the role involves participation in the on call rota, HSG have an out of hours Response Team operating from our central branch in Manchester to support all branches within our network by taking initial phone calls and resolving queries where they can. This means local on call deals with emergencies and any short notice absence only, making life easier for local teams.
We at HSG know that we are unique care company in the sector, what marks us out is our passion for quality, our commitment in providing the very best service we can and our working ethos. We have five values and these values are the principles that bind us together as an organisation, the DNA that runs through us all.
* Always kind, always honest
* We're in it together
* We are all accountable
* Getting better every day
* Working with you to give you the life you want
* We will be clear about what we do and why
* We say 'thank you' and 'well done'
* We celebrate our colleagues successes
* We listen, we learn, we act
* We acknowledge problems and always seek to find solutions
* We aim to improve through curiosity, opportunity and challenge.
* Do you meet our organisation's values and demonstrate the behaviours that define who we are?
* Are you energetic, enthusiastic and positively embrace better ways of working?
* Are you a people person; have strong customer service skills and enjoy talking to people?
* Do you have an excellent telephone manner along with good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills?
* Are you solution focused, logically thinking about how problems can be solved?
* Do you have strong organisational skills and are you computer literate?
* Do you hold a full driving licence?
* What is your experience of the domiciliary / healthcare sector? This is a necessary
* Do you hold a QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care or a willingness to work towards it? HSG will support you with this if you don't have the qualification already.
If you would like to join our Nottingham team then please send a detailed cover letter stating your interest in the role as well as your most up to date CV and Liz Goldhawk will give you a call today!
Successful candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Interserve Healthcare Group