Graduate Control Systems Engineer
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
£28,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Training + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical or Electronics Engineer looking for a fast paced role with a mixture of customer support and hands on Engineering?
This is an opportunity to join a great company where you will work in a small team and receive ongoing training and development to become a technical expert on Electrical Systems for Electric Vehicles.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company who work with some of the best known Automotive companies in the UK and work on the latest Electronic control based technologies.
This company will fully support you with plenty of in house training and you will get exposure to working with a lot of different products and industry's. You will specialise in providing technical support and helping to develop specialist software.
This role would suit an Electrical, Electronics or Control Systems graduate with experience in high level programming.
* Provide in house support for Clients & Customers
* Work with the Design team to help develop in house software systems
* Travel to customer sites when necessary
* Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Knowledge of Motor Control Systems
* Some high level programming experience is ideal (C, BASIC, etc)