Junior Controls Engineer (Programming/Software)
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
On offer is the opportunity to work for a company who are a truly global automotive manufacturer with the chance to further your career through progression as well as the chance to further your skills through technical development.
In this role you will be involved in the development and commission of test equipment that serves the manufacturing industry. You will be charged with programming software used to manufacture plastic components in a high paced manufacturing environment. You will be given training on programming Siemens PLC's.
The company are a market leader in developing and manufacturing advanced electronic products and employ over five hundred people across the country and over sixteen thousand people across Europe.
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Controls Engineer with programming experience who is looking for progression opportunities and technical development within a market leading manufacturing company.
· Programming software that will be used in high volume manufacture
· Training given on Siemens S7 software programming
· Opportunity to progress into senior and management positions
· Junior Controls Engineer with programming experience
· Looking for training on PLC programming experience
· Hold a HNC or equivalent in an electrical, electronic or similar engineering discipline
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd
Rise Technical Recruitment