Mechanical Design Engineer (Jigs/Fixtures)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
On offer is the opportunity to work for a company who are a truly global automotive manufacturer with the chance to further your career through progression as well as the chance to further your skills through technical development.
In this role you will be involved in designing the jigs and fixtures for use in their manufacturing department. The process is highly automated and you will be working in a specialist team to optimise the manufacturing process and produce new methods for the manufacture of new products. You will be producing 3D CAD models in CATIA but training will be given.
The company are a market leader in developing and manufacturing advanced electronic products and employ over five hundred people across the country and over sixteen thousand people across Europe.
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience designing jigs and fixtures who is looking for progression opportunities and technical development within a market leading manufacturing company.
· Designing jigs and fixtures for use in manufacture
· Producing 3D models in CATIA - training will be given
· Working with new products and optimising the production process of existing products
· Mechanical Design Engineer with experience designing jigs and/or fixtures
· Previous experience using a 3D CAD package such as Solidworks or similar
· Hold a HNC or equivalent in a mechanical engineering discipline
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information
Core Talent Recruitment