Electrical Maintenance Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Are you a Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background who is looking to step into a supervisory role in a market leading company where you can further enhance your skills while receiving specialist training from a market leading company?
On offer is a role with a company that are No.1 in their specialist industry and can offer the successful candidate excellent opportunities to progress into supervisory and managerial roles.
The company themselves are one of Europe's biggest names in their specialist industry. Over the coming years they are looking to continually develop and improve their extensive UK-wide infrastructure and maintain their reputation as the leading company in the UK. The company look to heavily invest in their staff and offer career development by offering endless progression opportunities.
In this role you will be conducting preventative and maintenance of the sites equipment. You will be working in a lead role looking after a small multi-skilled maintenance team. The role itself will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 2 days, 2 nights with the following 4 days off.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background who is looking to step into a Team Leader role within a market leading company who can offer further progression and development opportunities.
• Working in a team leader capacity charged with developing staff
• Hands on role conducting preventative and reactive maintenance on production machinery
• Further opportunities to progress into supervisory and managerial roles
• Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background looking to step into a team leader role
• Ideally be multi-skilled but must have some electrical maintenance experience
• Looking to for specialist training and development opportunities
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.
Engineering, electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, , heavy, recycling, health, safety, waste, production, continuous improvements, principal, specialist, Enfield, Barnet, Edmonton, Tottenham, Southgate, Walthamstow, Middlesex, North London, Greater London
Fawkes & Reece
Pioneer Selection Ltd