Nurse – Complex Care Service
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a family-run, independent nursing home with a superb reputation in the local area.
Let's be frank - this kind of service isn't for everyone; it's busy, there's a lot going on, and you're going to be on your feet for much of the day, using your exceptional clinical skills to provide a truly exceptional standard of care.
The good news is, there's not much time to get bored, and in return you can expect a heap of in-house training, a staffing level unrivalled in the local area, and an hourly rate which recognises your hard work.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD role include:
- An hourly rate of £15.67 per hour for day shifts
- Free parking on site
- Full time or part time available
- Rolling fortnightly fixed rota
- Situated on major bus routes and a five minute walk from the nearest Midland Metro station with links to Wolverhampton and Birmingham Snow Hill
- An enhancement of £6.50 per hour for any overtime worked
- Double time on bank holidays and public holidays including Christmas and New Year
- In-house staff training and ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
Due to the nature of this service, a Registered General Nurse (RGN) would be preferred however a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with relevant experience and a can-do attitude will be considered.
The clinical needs of the residents in this Complex Care nursing home in Tipton, Sandwell & Dudley, West Midlands include:
- A range of physical disabilities
- Acquired brain injuries
- Rehabilitation from strokes and serious illnesses
- Terminal illnesses and palliative care
- Residents with ventilators and tracheotomies
- Residents requiring PEG feeds and NG feeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) looking for a new Staff Nurse role to secure a key role in a company passionate about care standards and dedicated to the ongoing training and development of its team, under the supervision of the Home Manager, Clinical Lead and Managing Director who are all Registered Nurses with over 65 years of combined experience.
The successful applicant for this role will:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with the legal right to work in the UK
- Be willing to consent to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Live within an easily-commutable distance of Tipton, Sandwell & Dudley, West Midlands
- Have a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
For more information on this opportunity, or to apply, call Will on (phone number removed) or email your CV now